Starkick 2017 will kick off on May 7th
What is Starkick?
Starkick is an all-abilities AFL Auskick program for both boys and girls 5–12 years of age. Starkick is for children who by circumstance or choice are unable to join an existing football program. It aims to cater to all disabilities.
- Children engage in games and activities geared towards their own abilities.
- Players experience inclusion and equality, and the sense of being part of a wider team and community.
- Children are provided with the necessary support, and when required have access to 1 on 1 assistance.
- Through team activities, children learn important social skills, including co-operation and respect for others.
Starkick aims to help children develop to their full potential, but with a focus on having fun.
See Starkick in Action
Watch the 9NEWS Starkick feature and the FreoTV segment below.
Starkick at EFJFC
Fees: $150 plus $20 for the compulsory training top if you do not already have one.
Participants with a Health Care card are eligible to have all fees covered by KidSport.
What’s Included: On top of 14 weeks of footy and family fun, at a great community focused club you will also receive either;
- PP to Year 2 – AFL Backpack which includes your own Football, Auskick Cap, Ball Pump, Footy Cards and much more.
- Year 3 and above – Club Uniform including – Polo Shirt, Playing Shorts, Playing socks and Membership bag tag.
When and Where: Sundays 8.30am—10am at East Fremantle Oval
Click here to register your child to play Starkick for the East Fremantle Junior Football Club. Registrations are handled through the Auskick site.
For more information on Starkick contact Matt Marinovich at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0488 141 097